Training Program Offered via various schemes named below
- Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Program (ESDP), NIESBUD , govt of India
- Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC), FSSAI , Govt of India
- Employment Certification Program (ECP), Sector Skill Council, Govt of India
- Corporate Skill Training Program(CSTP), IIEST Federation
Type of Certification
- NIESBUD Certification, Govt of India
- Sector Skill Council Certification, Govt of India
- FSSAI Certification, Govt. of India
- Employment Certification, IIEST Federation
- Council for Promotional Research, Trade in Traditional Food Rating Certification
The Objective of Programme:
- To identify and train the potential employee in this sector.
- To develop and strengthen employability skill quality and motivation.
- To enhance industrial skill.
- To provide post-training assistance.
Equivalent Job Profile:
After completing the training program of IT Application Developer, the candidate can apply for equivalent job profile related to IT Industry as the training matches all the required skills for these jobs as:
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
Technique used to train a candidate: Reversal Theory Base Training