Graphic Designer, a professional in Media and IT industry who assembles together images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of design. A graphic designer creates the graphics primarily for publishing, print or electronic media, such as brochures (sometimes) and advertising. They are also sometimes responsible for typesetting, illustration, user interface and web design.
Training Program Offered via various schemes named below
- Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Program (ESDP), NIESBUD , govt of India
- Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC), FSSAI , Govt of India
- Employment Certification Program (ECP), Sector Skill Council, Govt of India
- Corporate Skill Training Program(CSTP), IIEST Federation
Type of Certification
- NIESBUD Certification, Govt of India
- Sector Skill Council Certification, Govt of India
- FSSAI Certification, Govt. of India
- Employment Certification, IIEST Federation
- Council for Promotional Research, Trade in Traditional Food Rating Certification
The Objective of Programme:
- To identify and train the potential employee in this sector.
- To develop and strengthen employability skill quality and motivation.
- To enhance industrial skill.
- To provide post-training assistance.
Equivalent Job Profile:
After completing the training program of Graphic Designer, the candidate can also go for pursuing a job profile related to Media & Animation Industry as it matches all the required skills for these jobs as:
- Layout Artist
Technique used to train a candidate: Reversal Theory Base Training