Entrepreneurship Training Program
The campaign was first announced by Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi during his 15 August 2015 address from the Red Fort, in New Delhi. The action plan of this initiative, is based on the following three pillars:
- Simplification and Handholding.
- Funding Support and Incentives.
- Industry-Academia Partnership and Incubation.
A startup defined as an entity that is headquartered in India, which was opened less than 10 years ago, and has an annual turnover less than â‚¹100 crore (US$14 million). Under this initiative, the government has already launched the I-MADE program, to help Indian entrepreneurs build 10 lakh (1 million) mobile app start-ups, and the MUDRA Bank's scheme (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana), an initiative which aims to provide micro-finance, low-interest rate loans to entrepreneurs from low socioeconomic backgrounds.
Training Program Offered via various schemes named below
- Entrepreneurship-Development Program (EDP), NIESBUD, Govt of India
- Pradhan Mantri Udyami Mitra Yojana (PMUMY), NIESBUD , Govt Of India
- Start-Up Skill Training Program(SSTP), IIEST Federation
Type of Certification
- NIESBUD Certification, Govt of India
- IIEST Federation
The Objective of Programme:
- To identify and train the potential entrepreneurs.
- To develop and strengthen self-employability skill quality and motivation.
- To provide post-training assistance.
Technique used to train a candidate: Network Base Training