This training program examines the role of the human resource executive professional as a strategic partner in managing today's organizations. Key functions such as recruitment, selection, development, appraisal, retention, compensation and labor relations are examined. Implications of legal and global environments are appraised and current issues such as diversity training, sexual harassment policies, and rising benefit costs are analyzed.
Training Program Offered via various schemes named below
- Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Program (ESDP), NIESBUD , govt of India
- Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC), FSSAI , Govt of India
- Employment Certification Program (ECP), Sector Skill Council, Govt of India
- Corporate Skill Training Program(CSTP), IIEST Federation
Type of Certification
- NIESBUD Certification, Govt of India
- Sector Skill Council Certification, Govt of India
- FSSAI Certification, Govt. of India
- Employment Certification, IIEST Federation
- Council for Promotional Research, Trade in Traditional Food Rating Certification
The Objective of Programme:
- To identify and train the potential employee in this sector.
- To develop and strengthen employability skill quality and motivation.
- To enhance industrial skill.
- To provide post-training assistance.
Equivalent Job Profile:
After completing the training program of HR Executive, the candidate can also go for pursuing job profile related to Human Resource Industry as it matches all the required skills for these jobs as:
- HR Executive Recruitment
- HR Executive General
Technique used to train a candidate: Reversal Theory Base Training