Accounting Industry works with the introduction to utilizing the computer in maintaining accounting records, making management decisions and processing common business applications with primary emphasis on a general ledger package (QuickBooks). Develops further skills in maintaining accounting records, provides in-depth exposure to account receivables/account payables, payroll and inventory modules for a candidate to become Junior Accountant.
Training Program Offered via various schemes named below
- Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Program (ESDP), NIESBUD , govt of India
- Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC), FSSAI , Govt of India
- Employment Certification Program (ECP), Sector Skill Council, Govt of India
- Corporate Skill Training Program(CSTP), IIEST Federation
Type of Certification
- NIESBUD Certification, Govt of India
- Sector Skill Council Certification, Govt of India
- FSSAI Certification, Govt. of India
- Employment Certification, IIEST Federation
- Council for Promotional Research, Trade in Traditional Food Rating Certification
The Objective of Programme:
- To identify and train the potential employee in this sector.
- To develop and strengthen employability skill quality and motivation.
- To enhance industrial skill.
- To provide post-training assistance.
Equivalent Job Profile
After completing the training program of Accounts Executive, the candidate can also go for pursuing job profile related to Accounts Industry as it matches all the required skills for these jobs as:
Technique used to train a candidate: Reversal Theory Base Training