CRM(Customer Relationship Management) Voice
CRM offers customized outsourced service to consistently improve quality and customer satisfaction ratings while also lowering overall cost of operations. CRM facility is a high performance center offering exceptional quality of service. This primarily involves telephone support covering sales, customer service, technical support, helpdesk and collections. The facility offers clients integrated, multichannel communication service to provide a consistent and high quality customer experience.
Individuals in this job receive and make telephone calls which are primarily scripted, basic and routine with the assistance of a computerised system. They answer inquiries, resolve problems, record complaints and/or receive feedback.
Training Program Offered via various schemes named below
- Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Program (ESDP), NIESBUD , govt of India
- Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC), FSSAI , Govt of India
- Employment Certification Program (ECP), Sector Skill Council, Govt of India
- Corporate Skill Training Program(CSTP), IIEST Federation
Type of Certification
- NIESBUD Certification, Govt of India
- Sector Skill Council Certification, Govt of India
- FSSAI Certification, Govt. of India
- Employment Certification, IIEST Federation
- Council for Promotional Research, Trade in Traditional Food Rating Certification
The Objective of Programme:
- To identify and train the potential employee in this sector.
- To develop and strengthen employability skill quality and motivation.
- To enhance industrial skill.
- To provide post-training assistance.
Equivalent Job Profile
After completing the training program of CRM Voice, the candidate can also go for pursuing job profile related to this industry as it matches all the required skills for these jobs as:
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Helpdesk Coordinator
- Customer Service Advisor
Technique used to train a candidate: Reversal Theory Base Training