Mutual Fund Executive
Financial Marketing Management provides an introduction to financial decision making and analysis that contributes to the value of the firm. Designed to develop the financial skills and logical thought processes necessary to understand and discuss financial policy decisions in a global economy. Specific objectives include developing an understanding of the time value of money; using financial statements in decision making and understanding the nature of financial markets.
Training Program Offered via various schemes named below
- Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Program (ESDP), NIESBUD , govt of India
- Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC), FSSAI , Govt of India
- Employment Certification Program (ECP), Sector Skill Council, Govt of India
- Corporate Skill Training Program(CSTP), IIEST Federation
Type of Certification
- NIESBUD Certification, Govt of India
- Sector Skill Council Certification, Govt of India
- FSSAI Certification, Govt. of India
- Employment Certification, IIEST Federation
- Council for Promotional Research, Trade in Traditional Food Rating Certification
The Objective of Programme:
- To identify and train the potential employee in this sector.
- To develop and strengthen employability skill quality and motivation.
- To enhance industrial skill.
- To provide post-training assistance.
Equivalent Job Profile
After completing the training program of Financial Marketing Executive, the candidate can also go for pursuing job profile related to Financial Marketing Industry as it matches all the required skills for these jobs as:
- Assistant Financial Executive
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Advisor
Technique used to train a candidate: Reversal Theory Base Training